Saturday, December 5, 2009

the end...

I am sitting here, trying to do my homework, which has been a complete fail on my part. It is funny that when I started the semester I was able to do my homework easily and quickly. Now it takes me forever to even get started. All that said, I spent my last saturday night of this semester watching Friday Night Lights with some friends. It is safe to say it was probably a perfect ending. As I read most some of the last blogs everyone is very reflective of how things have changed since the beginning, so I feel like I should probably recap too! After the first day I was ready to go home, I wanted summer back! But now I have grown to love it, and love the people, it has been a great opportunity to see just how different everyone is...really really really different, but in a good way! I have learned to just go with the flow and manage school at the same time! Explorations has been a crazy experience. I feel like it is the season finale of a show and even though your happy for that break, you can't wait to see what happens next season! Thats what college is for me right now. I have nothing more to say really, words can't describe the people I have met and the experiences I have had. I hope everyone has a lovely break...SEE YOU NEXT SEMESTER!!

No comments:

Post a Comment