Tuesday, September 22, 2009

My Life!

Do I want to live a life that is worthy of an autobiography? Rather than directly answering this, I will say that I want to live an exciting life that I can happily look back on in 60 years time and feel accomplished. I don't necessarily want to be famous or world renounced, I just want to live a life that makes me happy. It doesn't matter to me whether other people think my life is good or interesting or worthy of an autobiography. If I'm happy, I'm happy. Who cares what anyone else thinks?
As long as I'm able to reflect and look back on my life without feeling remorseful, I'll be happy. Even then, I want to have regrets because that's what makes you grow and learn. And other people might not think a book about regrets and learning isn't a good book to read. But for me, it's perfect.
Of course I have aspirations and hopes for how my life will turn out, but I'm remaining open about what will happen in my life. I just know that I can try my best to make myself happy and that's it.
I'll be pleasantly surprised if my life turns out and I am accomplished enough to document my life, but I don't expect it, nor will I be upset or feel unachieved if I don't have my autobiography on the shelves of Barnes and Nobles.
FIND HAPPINESS IN YOURSELF AND DON'T WORRY ABOUT ANYONE ELSE!!! =]

No comments:

Post a Comment