Saturday, November 7, 2009

Reflecting Time

Hmm let's see... what shall I reflect on this week?

It's so strange that we really like no have time left this semester, very wierd, though I am ready for some of my classes to finish and am excited to pick new ones. One huge difference between college and high school is that in college, the weeks go by super fast, whereas in high school they dragged on and on and on... even though looking back I can't believe it's been over a year since I submitted my first application.. And all these tour groups going round make it feel even wierder.
Last night, I went to the concert in the Tavern and it was awesome! The Rocket Summer is band I used to love so it very nostalgic to see them live, playing some of the songs I used to listen to when I was maybe 15. And I found a new band to like: Forever the Sickest Kids. In fact, the idea concert was the kind of music I used to be obsessed with back in the day! I would have killed to go to concerts like that when I was younger, but a) I didn't have much money and b) a lot of the concerts always ended up being 18 and over which was upsetting because there is no way I could have passed off as 18 ...and I still probably couldn't haha.
Anyway life is good and I got to see the Rocket Summer, Hanson, Matt and Kim play for free...thanks AU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment