Saturday, October 3, 2009

Reflection 10/3

After getting the feedback from my Myers-Briggs Type Indicator test i was not very surprised. During class when we were guessing what we were, I could figure out pretty simply which type I would be, but this was not necessarily because I know my personality all the well. I think it had more to do with the mood I was in when I was taking the test. I will freely admit that I was not in the best mood when I was taking the test. My results were INFP, and I think that to some extent they were accurate. I am a somewhat introverted person, but this introversion is heightened when I am not in a good mood. Also, when I am in a bad mood, I am slightly more irrational. I think this could have had a somewhat meaningful impact on the other three types that I got. I Despite this, I thought the results were interesting. Many of the things that the test said about me were true. I can be very sensitive and I can also be disappointed easily. I also think that I am a somewhat creative person who is curious about many possibilities.
I was very excited to learn about what careers would be good for me because I currently I am undecided. I found some of the suggestions interesting, but I am not really sure I would be very interested in any of the suggestions. They did get me to start thinking about where my life could be going though. Maybe in a couple of years I will actually know, but until then the MBTI has given me some interesting things to think about.

No comments:

Post a Comment