Sunday, October 4, 2009

Reflection

The Myers Briggs results told classified me as an ISTP meaning I am an introvert, sensing thinking, and perceiving person. It is funny because I guessed one of them wrong. I said I was more intuition than of a sensing person. I still believe it is true. A sensing person is a person who are more in tune with facts while an intuition person who thinks about theory and symbolism. I don’t know if I am right or if the test is right, but it was interesting to learn about how I tested and how I am perceived through this test. It was interesting to see the jobs positioned with the certain personality types. My favorite for myself was the job of a farmer or animal breeder – two things I can safely say I will never do. It also gave some realistic job suggestions such as a orthodontist or a surgical assistant, but I don’t have any idea which direction I will go in. It was helpful for ideas, but considering that I didn’t like many of the suggestions I doubt that I will pursue them, but the field identification was helpful. I never thought that I would take the test and have immediate reality as to what I would like to do. However, this test helped me to look with my strengths and weaknesses in mind. Honestly, this test is really not going to affect my life at all. I am taking it as a useful piece of information to keep in your head as I’m living my life. I appreciate the opportunity to learn more about myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment