Monday, October 19, 2009

Reflection

I went home this weekend, which was very much needed trip. I missed home alot and it was nice to see my family and friends. It was crazy to try to fit my friends and all my family in, in one weekend. I was not stop running from house to house, went to the movies, the mall, and of course starbucks. I thought it was going to be so different being home, like that every thing would feel like it moved on without me, but it didn't. I guess after living somewhere for 18 years, two months away doesn't change alot. I was able to jump right back into things. The first thing I did when I got home was to go to my room. It was so clean and all mine, it was a highlight of the weekend. The only awkward moments came with my friends who have all seen eachother more than I have, so I was little behind on all the stories. Other than that though all anyone wanted to do was talk about college and all I wanted to do was hear about them. Its funny, I got to college so I don't feel like I have anything different to say, my initial thought to all these questions was like well its college. You eat, sleep, study, go out and thats about it. They wanted the details on something that I found to be so ordinary. I had to realize its been awhile since they lived that way and that they missed that life, so I had to help them rememeber it. All in all it was a great weekend, but I am kinda happy to be back!

No comments:

Post a Comment